Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Karaoke@Redbox Sunway Pyramid

This is one karaoke session that I won't forget in the near future - both for good and not-so-good reasons(keyword: Diskriminasi) .... Hehe.

So, Han Yuan, Wern Jyet and I met at the Subang Jaya KTM station at around 10.30 am before going to Subang Parade for a while to pay Ci Min a visit. Mana tahu malang tidak berbau langsung, the optometrist shop she's working in would only be open at 11.30. So, the three of us went back to the KTM station and took the Mini Bus 66 to Sunway Pyramid loh. At about 11.05 am, we reached the non-existent Sunway Pyramid bus stop and disembarked. Then we went to the Redbox Karaoke's entrance and waited for the others to come. Slowly, Wai Xin & Qi Hua, Zhi Heng, Beh and Yan Ying came. After Wai Xin did the purchasing/booking/whatever at the counter, we went to Room 40! Which would be our room from 11.30 am to about 2.45 pm!

Then we started to sing loh... Then, one of the staff came in and asked what would we like to have for lunch. Wai Xin ordered soup noodles while he rest of us ordered fried rice. These two dishes were the cheapest on the menu. Then we ordered drinks too. The fried rice was not bad but I got mango juice instead of orange =.=

Anyway, about the karaoke, a picture paints a thousand words, an audio clip sings ten thousand words while a video clip displays a million words. I don't wanna type much liao. Enjoy.

Oh. Before I forget. I wanna mention this. I was discriminated against by a few people during the karaoke session, namely Beh Eng Hui and Cheah Zhi Heng. I think Wern Jyet also got. The story is like this... Please read it in a not-so-serious tone....

I was "singing" ayaka's I Believe. It was actually my first time seeing the music video, so I was overjoyed that I was able to (try to) "sing" it as well! Mana tahu, when I was halfway through the first chorus, some people (confirmed Beh was one of them but I think Wern Jyet mentioned something as well) said "HEN SIEN AH!!!" (VERY BORING AH!!!) and Zhi Heng conveniently "mis"-pressed the button to skip the song. "Oops" was all he can say. Until the time of posting of this blog entry, no one apologised. I'm not a person who "simpan dendam" but I personally think it's kinda impolite loh. At least tell me it's boring and ask me "Can skip or not" ma... It spoiled my mood for about 30 minutes. Beh tried to tickle me to TRY to cheer me up... But it won't work one la... Anyway, after singing a few REALLY STUPID songs, my mood came back! Still, I had to voice out my displeasure my mentioning the word "Diskriminasi" again and again. Hehe! I just hope that this won't happen again loh...


Overall, it was a great karaoke session! Must do a few more in the future! I must say that the song I enjoyed "singing" the most was Siti Nurhaliza's Bukan Cinta Biasa. Listen to it and you'll know =)

Oh, one more thing. KP Chen can't sing. That's a fact.

The Audio Clips:

Phil Collins' You'll Be In My Heart
Allan Sia can sing quite well. Han Yuan's voice is soft as usual. Shy kah?



Westlife's Uptown Girl
Wai Xin pwns KP.



S.H.E.'s Tian Hui
Yan Ying sings well! Wai Xin is as good in singing as always!



Las Ketchup's The Ketchup Song
Ooh. KP likes to sing the song eventhough he obviously couldn't comprehend the lyrics! Han Yuan's voice is soft...



William Hung's Siew Paeng (supposed to be a parody of She Bangs)
No one sang this. We just wanna listen to how funny it would be.



Gary Chao Ge's Romeo & Juliet
Qi Hua's voice was SOOO soft.



Linkin Park's Numb
Now KP is in awe of Chester Bennington's voice. HOW COULD HE DO THAT?!



Manbai's Kau Ilhamku



Gary Chao Ge and Vivian Hsu's I Still Believe



Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend
KP doesn't know the lyrics. So does Han Yuan.



Weird Al Yankovic's parody of Michael Jackson's Beat It
We couldn't catch up with the lyrics.



Siti Nurhaliza's Bukan Cinta Biasa
My favourite song of the day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ups sorry delete plz [url=http://duhum.com].[/url]

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. anti viral Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol