Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gathering

Since there are so many requests, we gonna have another gathering this year.

Eh? I'm the organizer again?

Never mind. I got some suggestions from some of you but I'll need feedback from you all.

Date: 20-27th Dec (pick 1)
Time: Lunch Time?
Venue: The Gardens or Mid Valley?
Activity: Depending on the number of people who can make it, either sing k at Gardens (Redbox) or as usual--movie at Mid Valley and form a circle when we couldn't decide..

Hmm, if there is a better suggestion, just tell me or KP or leave a message here. If you confirm to go anywhere anytime stated above, tell me or KP or leave a message as well.

So, please inform your kawan-kawan, gang-gang...must be a member of U6S 2006 of course and response to this post ya.

No comments: